The exhibition is open to anyone; however, an entry may be rejected when the sponsoring organization or its agent, in its reasonable discretion, believes the entry does not conform to the exhibition rules and conditions. Entries are limited to not more than 4 images per section, category, or class. An entrant’s four images will be distributed throughout four rounds of judging in that section.
Entries must originate as photographs (image-captures of objects via light sensitivity) made by the entrant on photographic emulsion or acquired digitally. By virtue of submitting an entry, the entrant certifies the work as his own (aliases are not permitted). The entrant permits the sponsors to reproduce all or part of the entered material free of charge for publication and/or display in media related to the exhibition. This may include low resolution posting on a website. Note: Entrants who indicate that their images may not be reproduced or used “will not be eligible for awards” or inclusion in audio-visuals of the exhibition “and could be subject to disqualification” by the exhibition sponsors.
The exhibition assumes no liability of any misuse of copyright. Images may be altered, either electronically or otherwise, by the maker. Artwork or computer graphics created by the entrant may be incorporated provided the photographic content predominates, subject to Nature, Photo Travel and Photojournalism divisional restrictions. All final work must be on photographic film, or on electronic file, or on photographic or electronic print material, mounting excepted.
1. IMAGE SIZE: Length for horizontal image longest side must be 1024 pixels. Length for vertical image longest side must be 768 pixels. The image file must be in JPEG format. Color space sRGB. File size of the Image should not exceed 1MB.
2. IMAGE TITLE: Titles should not be more than 30 characters. Only Western/Latin, English Alphabet (a-z; A-Z; 0-9) are allowed.
3. Maximum 4 images may be entered in each section. Total 16 Images can be submitted. An entrant’s four images will be displayed on a 42 inches LED screen of native resolution 1920 X 1080.
4. No alteration for nature and photo travel images.
5. All final work must be photographic digital file.
6. Each image must have a unique title. Once an image has been accepted in a PSA/FIAP/IUP/FIP/GPU Recognised exhibition, that same image, or a like “in camera” or a “reproduction” duplicate of that image
i. May not be re-entered in any section of the same Division Star Ratings class in that exhibition regardless of media, format, or title.
ii. May not be re-titled for entry in any other PSA Recognized exhibition, including translation into any language.
Words such as “Untitled” and “No Title” are not acceptable as part or all of an image’s title, nor are camera capture filenames or titles consisting of only numbers.
7. No title or identification of the maker shall be visible anywhere on the face of an image, print mat or mount entered in a PSA Recognized Exhibition.
8. All entrants must provide name and country data exactly the same in each exhibition entered to receive proper credit.
9. The Judging will be done on LED color monitor with native resolution 1920 X 1080. A Slide Show of the Awarded/Accepted projected images will be exhibited on similar 42” LED Screen on 15th AUG’ 2017 and 20th AUG’ 2017 on all three organizing CITIES.
10. Results will be sent by E-Mail as well as published on website. PDF Catalogue will be sent to all paid participants through e-mail.
11. Entries must originate as photographs (image-captures of objects via light sensitivity) made by the entrant on photographic emulsion or acquired digitally. By virtue of submitting an entry, the entrant certifies the work as his own (aliases are not permitted). The entrant permits the sponsors to reproduce all or part of the entered material free of charge for publication and/or display in media related to the exhibition. This may include low resolution posting on a website.
Note: Entrants who indicate that their images may not be reproduced or used “will not be eligible for awards” or inclusion in audio-visuals of the exhibition “and could be subject to disqualification” by the exhibition sponsors.
All Acceptances are eligible for statistics applicable to FIAP, PSA, RPS, GPU and FIP.
12. The exhibition assumes no liability of any misuse of copyright. Images may be altered, either electronically or otherwise, by the maker. All final work must be on photographic film, or on electronic file, or on photographic or electronic print material, mounting excepted.
13. The decision of the Panel of selectors is final and binding, no further appeal will be entertained.
14. While every effort is made to ensure safe handling of all entries, “VINTAGE INTERNATIONAL CIRCUIT” Committee accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage that may occur. It is a condition of entering that you acknowledge that your entry has no commercial value.
15. Submission of Entries to the Salon implies acceptance of the above regulations.
16. Participants are requested to send their entries, entry fee etc well in advance. If the entry fee is not received within the closing date, photographs may not be considered for judging.
17. Please read the above regulations carefully and try to avoid unnecessary correspondences. Still for further queries, if, any, contact us at email@example.com
18. “With the sole act of submitting his/her images or files to a salon under FIAP Patronage, the entrant accepts without exception and with no objection that the submitted images can be investigated by FIAP to establish if these obey to FIAP regulations and definitions even if the entrant is not a member of FIAP; that FIAP will use any means at its disposal for this undertaking; that any refusal to cooperate with FIAP or any refusal to submit the original files as captured by the camera, or failure to provide sufficient evidence, will be sanctioned by FIAP and that in case of sanctions following the non compliance with FIAP regulations, the name of the entrant will be released in any form useful to inform the breaches of the rules. It is recommended to leave the EXIF data in the submitted files intact in order to ease eventual investigations.”
19. Entries without appropriate fee shall not be entertained. No Correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
20. Acceptances in PID recognized Color sections shall be credited towards PID Color Star Ratings and Who’s Who Color listings. Monochrome images accepted in PID recognized Color sections shall only be credited towards PID Color Star Ratings.
21. Acceptances in PID recognized Monochrome sections shall be credited towards PID Monochrome Star Ratings and Who’s Who Monochrome listings.
22. All acceptance eligibility shall be in accordance with the PID Star Ratings and/or the Galaxy/Diamond Ratings requirements as appropriate.
23. We thank you sincerely for joining and wish you success.
BREACH OF CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
If the exhibition determines before, during, or after the judging that an entrant has submitted entries where one or more images fail to comply with these Conditions of Entry, including the stated definitions, the exhibition reserves the right and discretion to delete the entry from the exhibition and void any or all acceptances or awards. Fees may be forfeited in these circumstances.
In order to ensure that images comply with the Conditions of Entry and definitions, the exhibition may carry out checks on the images to make sure that:
a) The images are the original work of the entrant and
b) The images comply with the rules and definitions as set out in these Conditions of Entry.
This may involve asking the entrant to provide originally captured image(s), with EXIF data intact, by a set deadline. The questioned image(s) of any entrant failing to comply with such a request for the original image(s) may be considered in breach of these Conditions of Entry, and declined. Such entries may be referred to PSA for further investigation of possible ethics violations. PSA retains the right to investigate in any way all complaints/suspicions of breaches of entry conditions, impose sanctions if deemed necessary, include the entrant’s name on the list of sanctions provided to Exhibitions, and share such investigations with FIAP.
Entrants automatically agree to these terms by the act of entering the Exhibition.